Saturday, July 15, 2006

10 Random Things About Me

1. I never had a cavity until I was 22.
2. I am 5'10" tall.
3. I have size ten feet (ladies).
4. Before now, I have not had long hair since I was a teenager.
5. I adore ladybugs.
6. I adore hamsters.
7. I really like hedgehogs (real and chocolate).
8. I sang a solo in a school musical called "It's Alright to Cry".
9. I can type around 130 wpm.
10. I am very loyal.

9 Places I've Visited

1. London, England
2. Chester, England
3. Paris, France
4. Provence, France
5. Amsterdam, Holland
6. Montreal, Quebec, Canada
7. Calgary, Alberta, Canada
8. Toronto & Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
9. Palm Springs, California, U.S.A.

8 Ways to Win My Heart

1. Give me something handmade
2. Take time to listen to me
3. Honor my parents
4. Offer me something alcoholic to drink!
5. Bring me chocolate
6. Be nice to my children
7. Call me up just to say hi
8. Seek me out so I can listen

7 Things I Want to Do Before I Die

1. Write a novel and have it published
2. Take my grandchildren to Europe (when they exist)
3. Act in a play again
4. Learn to speak French proficiently
5. Open a bookstore/coffee shop with S.L.
6. Meet someone famous
7. Live in France


6 Things I Don't Like

1. Papaya
2. Horrid smells
3. Disloyal people
4. Cleaning house
5. Kids that scream a lot
6. Extreme cold

5 Things I Am Afraid Of

1. Losing my sister
2. Losing my husband or children
3. Losing anyone in my family
4. Child predators
5. A house fire


4 Ways to Turn Me Off

1. Make fun of my family
2. Make fun of my friends
3. Stand me up
4. Mock me

3 Things I Do Every Day

1. Brush my teeth
2. Kiss my children
3. Tell my husband I love him

2 Things That Make Me Happy

1. When my children are happy
2. Feeling secure, like I do with my husband

1 Thing On My Mind Right Now

1. I'm really hot right now (temperature not sex appeal!) I composed this during a heat wave!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home